Dust Filter Cassettes
- Low height of dust collector
- Low pressure loss
- Raw gas side or clean side installation
Everywhere in dust filtration
- Maximum operating temperature: 80 ° C
- Metal parts: galvanized steel
- Cleaning with brushes or compressed air
- Suitable for all ATEX zones
- Maximum operating temperature up to 140 ° C
- Metal parts: stainless steel
- Certified for food according to REG (EC) 1935, FDA CFR 21
The filter cassettes can be installed from the raw gas side or from the clean side.
- Glass fiber fleece
- Filter media for oil and emulsion mist
The filter material is adapted to the properties of the dust. Our filter media are certified according to DIN EN 60335-2-69 or DIN EN 1822.
Special filter media for unusual operating conditions are available on request. Please contact us.
The size of the filter cassettes is adapted to your individual requirements. We produce cassettes with a height of 50 – 128 mm.
More Information on request.