Dust Filter Cartridges Ø 350 mm
- Maximum operating temperature: 80 ° C
- Metal parts: galvanized steel
- Cleaning with compressed air
- Suitable for all ATEX zones
- Maximum operating temperature up to 140 ° C
- You can find filter cartridges that are heat-resistant up to 400 ° C at Hot gas filtration
- Metal parts: stainless steel
- Certified for food according to REG (EC) 1935, FDA CFR 21
- Fiberglass paper
- polyphenylene sulfide
The filter material is adapted to the properties of the dust. Our filter media are certified according to DIN EN 60335-2-69 or DIN EN 1822.
Special filter media for unusual operating conditions are available on request.
|For raw gas side installation with a bayonet system|